Discover Ayruveda

where Ancient Wisdom meets Modern Science Synergistically

Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Nutiiveda Challenge Begins Today

It has happened. Hal has officially registered for the Nutriiveda Challenge. He is determined to transform his body and reclaim his life. I will use this blog as a forum for his success along with other exciting Zrii news.

It is going to be an interesting journey this time as Hal is competing with Deb Hardy. It will be fun to see two competitive people move through this journey and find personal success. The final prizes have been determined. The line has been drawn in the sand and as of today the horn has sounded.

I am excited to see the results from this adventure. Deb is determined. Hal is determined. His goal is to be the guy on the poster at the next convention. Her goal is to look amazing for Bert's graduation. They both have bigger goals which I am sure will surface in this journal. They both will win as they meet their goal.

I am so incredibly thankful for Zrii and the absolutely amazing product line that generates good health. It is so meaningful to see people transform their bodies and in so doing transform their lives.


Nutriiveda is by far the best meal replacement product we have ever used.

To add Accell to the mix and have the triple metabolic boost is going to be outrageous. Stay tuned for the weekly update. Grab a friend and form a cheer team for your favorite. Let the fun begin.

Disclaimer: Can I just make it clear however that I do not want Hal to look like this at the end of this journey !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me